Study in our Spanish School on the beach of Ecuador
Learn Spanish in Montanita
One-on-one Spanish classes
Regular Spanish class
Montanita is a great place to relax
Why not study Spanish, learn to surf and practise yoga at the same time?
Ecuador is situated along the northwestern coast of South America, and borders the countries of Peru and Columbia. It has recently become a great jumping off point for travellers in South America. If you choose to learn Spanish in Ecuador, it is easy to travel around, incredibly affordable and hosts a great range of eco/adventures. Ecuador happens to be one of the worlds most ecologically diverse countries in the world and its many destinations offer travelers a wide range of attractions to explore.
A unique landscape awaits visitors as Ecuador hosts warm sunny beaches of the Pacific, impressive mountain villages in the Andes, Amazon rain forests, and the world's great evolutionary wonder - the Galapagos Islands.
Why study spanish abroad in Ecuador?
Ecuador is the South American capital of Spanish study:
- Ecuadorians use much less slang than many Central and South American countries, thus one can learn the basics and then apply them easily.
- It has a very low cost of living and is therefore a very affordable location to come and stay for a long period of time while studying in depth.
- Also, it is steeped in cultural and geographical richness and bio-diversity. There is plenty outside the classroom to enrich your experience.
Ecuador is an adventure travelers dream vacation. Where else on earth can you see:
- first-hand prehistoric creatures roaming their indigenous habitats, see giant marine tortoises and marine iguanas,
- trek alongside active volcanoes, immerse yourself in the ancient culture of the Inca civilization,
- visit a world capital city standing only 15 miles from the Equator and situated at 2850 meters (9,000 feet) with over a million inhabitants!
Ecuador is one of the best places for learning Spanish in South America - especially Montanita